neon glow

Note to self: if you want an early burial for any party, put student council's name on it.
Friday night was Webster's neon party at the local bar. Yes, this was my idea; what could be more fun then watching a bunch of drunk university students dancing around in neon clothes ?
To the president of student council this meant attendance of 75+, what a silly little boy. The fact that he was charging €5 to everyone who came and the idea of him being at a party made sure that less than 20 students turned out.
What was even more disappointing was the lack of effort by everyone, although it was fun to make up 50% of the people wearing neon, I was slightly upset that nobody even tried.
I wore my neon with pride and by the end of the night I was covered in UV sensitive bubbles. Resulting in this:

maybe next time I'll leave the "student council" tag line out of the equation.

0 complaints:

Post a Comment