Psychology Final ?

My final project has been assigned for Child Psychology. In a group with three other people we have to find a child under the age of 3 and "interview" it. My first thought ? Give me 9 months to find a child ...
I understand the whole case study scenario and applying it to real life but how on earth are we going to write a compelling 10 page paper on a child who's main form of communication is a high pitched squeak ?
This poor child gets to be poked and prodded by a group of University students who are assessing if it's at it's proper stage of development. It's going to be a long day for the kid.
Oh, did I mention we have to do it over skype because we can't find a child ?
Wish me luck !

1 complaints:

Laurie said...

Seriously..one of your friends hasn't gotten pregnant yet? NONE of them have toddlers??? evil grin...

Post a Comment