Premier Blog

To christen this blog I've decided to briefly catch you up on life thus far, I've moved a lot with my mom and baby brother. Although moving can be a pain in the ass, it's something that has allowed me to have a lot of different experiences and meet some truly amazing people.

As I sit here sipping my Mojito Raspberry Mint tea I'm reminiscing over the past few weeks of total and utter chaos, through all the packing, missing clothing, tearful goodbyes and mental breakdowns from lack of sleep I've learned what it's like to have those friendships you know are going to go a long way. I'm currently in the midst of a hectic move across the world from Ontario to Holland, with a 2 week stop over in Edmonton to visit my long lost other mother and her family. It is nice to have this time to relax and spend time with a family that inspires me in so many ways to be a better, more creative and more organised person.

The reason for this relocation to the Netherlands began with a job offer for my mother who was living in BC, while I was going to school in Ontario, her and my baby (14-year-old) brother shipped themselves to Europe. I saw this as a free ticket to Europe and applied for school, abracadabra, I'm off to Webster University.

Besides that up to this point my life has been uneventful, I've fallen into teenage "love" several million times, I'm totally hot for Heath Ledger and I have an amazing support group helping me with every step of the way. I'm hoping to make this blog a documentation through my everyday and I pray that I don't bore you too much. Since that is the case my goal is to complain as little as possible, so I will try to avoid the Internet once a month as a general rule of thumb that may or might not be followed.


Until next time, keep smiling.

0 complaints:

Post a Comment